ROBUST AND COMPACT HARDWARE
The X5 is available in 7, 9, and 12 channel versions using standard type K thermocouple connectors.
Acquiring more data in a small unit, the X5’s industry leading performance provides better data acquisition to precisely identify what is going on with each thermal profile and process in the factory.
Thermal profile data are conveniently transferred to your computer via a USB connection.
Included in the X5 configuration KIC NAVIGATOR POWER, to identify the single best oven setup based on your choice of 3 optimization criteria:
- CENTER OF THE PROCESS WINDOW – PWI – (Process Window Index)
- MAXIMUM CONVEYOR SPEED
- MINIMUM ELECTRICITY USE
- Accuracy: +/-0.5°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Internal Operating Temperature: 0°C - 85°C
- Temperature Range: -150°C to 150°C
- Radio Frequency and USB cable
- Datalogger: 7 channels dimensions: 202 x 60 x 17mm
- Datalogger: 9 channels dimensions: 202 x 75 x 17mm
- Datalogger: 12 channels dimensions: 208 x 98 x 17mm
Tecnolab s.r.l. – C.F. 06721120019 – P. IVA 03177500968 – Cap. Soc. 11.040 Euro i.v. – CCIAA MIN. REA 1580549 | website by: blossoming.it